Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat."

Mark Twain

American Author/Humorist (1835-1910)

:D

Some afternoons I like to sit at the computer with my cat in my lap and poke around on the internet to see what I can find...
(click on the image to visit the site)



I discovered this blog last year when I saw an article about it in a local paper. Using only $1/day she bought outdated, even ugly, dresses and updated them into fabulously wearable items! :D


Someone on Facebook had pointed out this 17 year old photographer - he is fantastic!
I'm a fan of the 365 projects, and like the idea of self portraits ;)



After looking through the previous photographers work I noticed this woman's work being mentioned so I had to check it out - also great!
Here is a link to one of her blog posts I really enjoyed:
http://rosiehardyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/behind-scenes-adventures-of-emily-in.html
As an artist one of my favorite subjects to work with is the human figure in the nude and I simply adore "fine art nude photography" :)
This blog looks to be a really good source of photographers, their work and sites.






 
Deviant Art is always a good place to look for creative photography - or anything creative really :)



Today's Conclusion:
I need to take more pictures and learn more about the cameras I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment