Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's my birthday!!! :D



I could not resist sharing this birthday song...



Last night seemed like a good time to dye my hair.
So 3 bottle of bleach, 2 bottles of dye and 5 hours later (oh gawd) I have new hair.
Thankfully it turned out fairly well and I like it :P






Some things that happened on December 18th...

1865 - Slavery was abolished in the United States with the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution being ratified.

1892 - Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker Suite" publicly premiered in St. Petersburg, Russia.
 
1943 -  musician Keith Richards was born

1969 - Britain's Parliament abolished the death penalty for murder. 

1979 - The sound barrier was broken on land for the first time by Stanley Barrett when he drove at 739.6 mph.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment