Friday, April 8, 2011

Self Portrait Project: Week 5




"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."

Spiritual Teacher 





In the whirlwind of trying to find a job and taking on the upkeep of our apartment I have started to slip in the self-love department.
Taking on too much and not setting aside time for myself to slow down, relax and find my center has led to near burnout.
That is never fun.
But it is a wake-up call.
"Hello? Self? Yes, I'm listening..."

It's time for me to take a step back, re-evaluate, and set some priorities.
 Taking care of me needs to be number 1!
That means asking for help, taking time out everyday to do something I love, eating lots of healthy food and getting those 8 hours of lovely shuteye every night.

So here I am, back with my Self Portrait Project :D
*YAY*



365 Self Portrait Project
Week 5:

 












No comments:

Post a Comment