Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Project


"A Gustave Courbet portrait of a trout has more death in it than Rubens could get in a whole Crucifixion."


Australian-born art critic/writer/t.v. documentary maker
(born 1938)




Next...

I have a new project on the go!
After enjoying many others' 365 projects (
Lola Nova, A Lovely Little World) I have decided to do one of my own.
I'm in a sort of transitional phase of my life right now, seeking out a new career path and working on getting to know myself better.
Keeping those ideas in mind, my 365 project will be based on self portraits. One a day, any media.
I will do a weekly posting of 7 portraits, starting TODAY :D


So here it goes,
365 Self Portrait Project,
Week 1:


February 24th, 2011
February 25th, 2011
February 26th, 2011
February 27th, 2011
February 28th, 2011
March 1st, 2011
March 2nd, 2011

I am aiming to have at least one portrait up next week that is not a photograph.
I think this is going to be a good way to tap into my artistic self (lets see what kind of creative juices I can get flowing).

:)

Here are some more 365 projects...

Take A Photo A Day






No comments:

Post a Comment